IN THE COUNTY COURT OF POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO. ________________________
FINAL JUDGMENT IN CONTINUING GARNISHMENT
THIS MATTER came on for consideration on the continuing Writ of Garnishment, Garnishee=s Answer and/or Motion for Final Judgment in Garnishment. The Court find that Plaintiff has served proper notice to Defendant, and neither the Plaintiff nor Defendant has filed a reply or objection. It is therefore
ORDERED AND ADJUDGED:
1. That the Garnishee, _____________________________, shall pay to the Plaintiff, _______________________________, at the above address, amounts heretofore withheld pursuant to the Continuing Writ of Garnishment and to continue to withhold from the wages of the Defendant, ________________________, and to pay to the Plaintiff such further amounts as are allowed by 15 U.S. Code 1673 to-wit:
25% of the Defendant's disposable earnings for that week OR the amount by which the
earnings for that week exceed thirty times the Federal hourly wage, whichever is less
and shall continue to do so until the sum of $______, together with simple interest on $_______ of the above amount ($_____ does not accrue post-judgment interest), plus garnishment court costs in the amount of $_____, are paid or until further Order of the Court. Interest to accrue at the annual rate of ___% from __________, 199__ through December 31, 199__, said rate subject to change January 1 of each following year pursuant to FL. ST. 55.03. The Garnishee is directed to notify the court and the Plaintiff in writing upon the termination of Defendant's employment.
2. That the Clerk is hereby directed to disburse the $100.00 in the Registry of the Court to:
_____ the Plaintiff
_____ the attorney for the Garnishee.
3. The Garnishee is authorized to deduct from the gross pay of the Defendant the amount of $5.00 for the first deduction and $2.00 for each deduction thereafter to offset the costs in processing the Garnishment.
4. Plaintiff shall furnish:
1. The Garnishee with a Satisfaction of Judgment in Garnishment when the judgment, including all costs and interest, is paid in full or when the Defendant's employment is terminated, and
2. The Defendant with a Satisfaction of Judgment when the judgment, including all costs and interest, is paid in full, and
3. The Court with copies of these Satisfactions.
DONE AND ORDERED this _____ day of _______________, 19__.
JUDGE OF THE COUNTY COURT
Copies furnished to: Rev. 03/96