IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE TENTH JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
IN AND FOR HARDEE, HIGHLANDS AND POLK COUNTIES, FLORIDA
ADMINISTRATIVE ORDER NO. 2-4.0
CRIMINAL CASE FORMS
WHEREAS, Rule 3.115, Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, requires the State Attorney to provide the "procedure for criminal intake in the judicial system, " and it is highly desirable that the COMPLAINT AFFIDAVIT form be uniform throughout this circuit; and since the State Attorney has designated a uniform complaint-affidavit form; also
WHEREAS, Rule 3.125(j), Florida Rules of Criminal Procedure, requires the Chief Judge to establish "rules and regulations of procedure governing the exercise of authority to issue NOTICES TO APPEAR," and in the interest of administrative efficiency, I consider it necessary to designate a UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR form and UNIFORM SCHEDULE OF WITNESS AND EVIDENCE FOR NOTICE TO APPEAR form.
It is therefore ORDERED AND ADJUDGED:
1. That the COMPLAINT-AFFIDAVIT form currently specified for use by the State Attorney is re-approved and re-adopted as the one and only form of complaint-affidavit and will continue to be used by all law enforcement agencies in the Tenth Judicial Circuit of Florida and that this designated form is attached hereto as EXHIBIT 1.
2. That, effective May 3, 1982, the NOTICE TO APPEAR (when court appearance is required) form attached hereto as EXHIBIT 2, and the SCHEDULE OF WITNESS AND EVIDENCE FOR NOTICE TO APPEAR form attached hereto as EXHIBIT 3 are designated as the only forms for the purposes to be used by all law enforcement agencies in the Tenth Judicial Circuit of Florida.
3. That the forms attached hereto as EXHIBITS 1, 2 and 3 will be used without any substantial alteration, amendment or deletion, except that traffic offenses may be charged by the Florida Uniform Traffic Citation.
4. That Administrative Order No. 32 is hereby revoked and superseded by this Administrative Order No. 32.1.
DONE AND ORDERED in Chambers at Bartow, Polk County, Florida, this 25th day of March, 1982.
THOMAS M. LANGSTON,
All Law Enforcement Agencies, Tenth Circuit
(1) UNIFORM COMPLAINT- AFFIDAVIT FORM
(2) UNIFORM NOTICE TO APPEAR FORM
(3) UNIFORM SCHEDULE OF WITNESS AND EVIDENCE FOR NOTICE TO APPEAR